Writing on the Casa wall

Monday, July 06, 2009

I am shocked

I have not been invited (me who did Non-Euclidean Transformation Grammars with C++ http://marctimalin.blogspot.com/2006_02_01_archive.html) to the 3rd Generation Calibration meeting.

They are talking of a new breed
I lead my own species indeed
Young minds are not being being 3GC'ed, que c'est chiant !
And yet i'm forgotten like Boris Vian.

What do we call people who train others in what they don't know ?
Yes.....No ?
Who theorize about collaboration ?
Those faux genies without a passion !

I know i'm right why collaborate ?
I will get it right without a sweat on my pate
I can drive my new Ferrari
(Pere was kind to buy me another one)
It will generate less CO2 than talking in Paris
(and be bored like a moine).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home